TMASKS are manufactured by Bay Area local business, Brand Marinade. They are created by upcycling t-shirts to meet the current need for masks.
Your order supports a local business while also meeting the needs of families that could use a little help. Donated masks will go to Alameda families at Alameda Point Collaborative and families in AUSD.
Select either solid black or Alameda Anchor design for your mask. All donated masks will be solid black.
**Please note: Masks have rough finishing, see pictures for example
Available in three sizes:
XSmall-5.25" wide, 3.5" height, 7" ear loops
Small-6.25" wide, 4.15" height, 8" ear loops
Large-7.25" wide, 4.70" height, 8" ear loops
More information on turning t-shirts into masks:
- ONE Single Tshirt turns into FOUR Face Masks
- 2-Ply 6oz Pre-Shrunk 100% Cotton Fabric
- Polyester based filter built into the mask for an additional layer of support
- Adjustable nose clamp
- Tapered fit for good connection to face at chin
- Machine washable / reusable
- Meets Kaiser Hospital’s acceptable "Homemade" classification
- Comfy on the face
- Allows for easy breathing
- Raw Edges